Everyone loves a no bake cookie, and we love waffles. You know what happens next.
- waffle mix
- gluten free rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon cane sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- local goat milk (we substituted goat milk for water in the waffle mix for added flavor)
- 2 local porter peaches, for topping
- grade-B maple syrup
1. Prepare your waffle mix according to package instructions, substituting 1/3 of the waffle mix with rolled oats. Mix in cane sugar, cocoa powder, and peanut butter.
2. Pour into preheated waffle maker and get super excited about these delicious quasi-no-bake-waffles.
3. Remove waffles when finished. Top with sliced peaches and bring on the maple syrup. Enjoy this waffled twist on a familiar favorite.