It’s a pasta, made out of vegetables! Look at those beautiful colors. *Chef’s Note: The dish is almost vegan, but our homemade pesto contains cheese. Easily changed or removed to make a delicious vegan meal!
- 2 zucchini
- 2 small carrots
- 1 banana pepper
- 1 sunburst squash
- 1/2 a red/purple cabbage
- homemade pesto
- 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
1. Cut, slice, or dice all your veggies. If you do so happen to accidentally freeze your zucchini in the fridge, throw that in the pan first so you can drain the water out. Once the zucchini have finished leaking, add in the other vegetables except the peppers (which do not need as long to cook). Drizzle in the balsamic vinegar and put a lid on it. Leave over medium low heat until vegetables are nearly done to your liking.
2. Remove the lid. Add in peppers, pesto, and olive oil. Stir and finish cooking.
3. Season with salt and pepper and serve!