This is the only juice we have to “pre-juice”, because it’s the one L will be drinking at work, and M doesn’t have a way to take a juice up to her (the one downside to one car that only L can drive is M is immobile without her).
- residue from Juice #10 (about 5 ounces)
- 4 carrots
- 2 zucchini
- 1/2 a bunch of carrot tops
- 1 cucumber
- 1 celery stalk
1. In between the last juice and this one, we didn’t clean the machine. Push the vegetables through.
2. Push all of the pulp through until the pulp is only slightly damp.
3. Mix chia in, put in the refrigerator, and drink two to three hours from now for 2nd lunches!
L’s work day is going well. She feels like her mind and body have done a 180* since yesterday. Happier, stronger, more focused. All good things. M feels the same. She’s spent some time lounging, but has been surprisingly productive for a day off. Verdict: we’re finally loving the juice!