L and M don’t return home from work until eleven thirty most nights, and we’re usually hungry. A lot of our midnight snacks go unpublished because, well, it’s midnight and typically we are more hungry than we love posting on our blog. We’re sorry, but it’s true. However, last night, you all got lucky. L came up with a delicious waffled bagel schmear and M captured every tasty moment of it.
- 1 bagel (you can use two, we only had one of our Udi’s left)
- 1 avocado
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- butter, enough to spread
- sriracha, to taste
- salt and any other spices your heart desires, to taste
1. Spread butter on each half of the bagel. Cook inside waffle iron to desired doneness.
2. Combine avocado, cream cheese, and sriracha in a bowl. Whisk until smooth and creamy. Taste test to see it if needs more kick! Schmear it on your bagels and wow your taste buds at this simple yet delicious addition to your midnight snack.
Delicious and nutritious!