In the Cooper Household, hummus is a staple. It goes great with our favorite chips, with carrots, zucchini … it goes well with pretty much everything. That being said, we’ve never made the same hummus twice. Without further ado, Wasabi and GF Soy Sauce Hummus.
- one 15 ounce can organic chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained and rinsed
- 3 heaping tablespoons organic tahini
- 3 tablespoons organic lime juice
- 2 tablespoons gluten free soy sauce (tamari)
- 2 organic garlic cloves, minced
- wasabi paste
- white pepper (if you don’t have white pepper on hand, you can use black)
- cayenne pepper (if you like it extra spicy, like L does)
Put everything in a food processor and blend to desired consistency. Adjust amount of wasabi, salt, white pepper, and cayenne pepper to taste as you blend.